© Copyright 2024 Public Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Market data powered by Xignite.
All investments involve the risk of loss and the past performance of a security or a financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. You should consult your legal, tax, or financial advisors before making any financial decisions. This material is not intended as a recommendation, offer, or solicitation to purchase or sell securities, open a brokerage account, or engage in any investment strategy.
Product offerings and availability vary based on jurisdiction.
Stocks and ETFs.
Brokerage services for US-listed, registered securities are offered to self-directed customers by Open to the Public Investing, Inc. (“Open to the Public Investing”), a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA & SIPC. Additional information about your broker can be found by clicking here. Open to Public Investing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Public Holdings, Inc. (“Public Holdings”). This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where Open to the Public Investing is not registered. Securities products offered by Open to the Public Investing are not FDIC insured. Apex Clearing Corporation, our clearing firm, has additional insurance coverage in excess of the regular SIPC limits. Additional information can be found here.
Brokerage services for alternative assets available on Public are offered by Dalmore Group, LLC (“Dalmore”), member of FINRA & SIPC. “Alternative assets,” as the term is used at Public, are equity securities that have been issued pursuant to Regulation A of the Securities Act of 1933 (as amended) (“Regulation A”). This content is not investment advice. These investments are speculative, involve substantial risks (including illiquidity and loss of principal), and are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Alternative Assets purchased on the Public platform are not held in an Open to the Public Investing brokerage account and are self-custodied by the purchaser. The issuers of these securities may be an affiliate of Public, and Public (or an affiliate) may earn fees when you purchase or sell Alternative Assets. For more information on risks and conflicts of interest, see these disclosures. An affiliate of Public may be “testing the waters” and considering making an offering of securities under Tier 2 of Regulation A. No money or other consideration is being solicited and, if sent in response, will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities can be accepted, and no part of the purchase price can be received, until an offering statement filed with the SEC has been qualified by the SEC. Any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of acceptance given after the date of qualification by the SEC or as stated in the offering materials relating to an investment opportunity, as applicable. An indication of interest to purchase securities involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.
Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Bakkt Crypto Solutions LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement between Bakkt Crypto Solutions LLC and Public Platform LLC. Bakkt Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or a member of SIPC or FINRA. Cryptocurrencies are not securities and are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Bakkt Crypto is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved before trading: Bakkt Crypto Disclosures.
U.S. Treasuries (“T-Bill“) investing services on the Public Platform are offered by Jiko Securities, Inc. (“JSI”), a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA & SIPC. See JSI’s
for further information. When you enable T-Bill investing on the Public platform, you open a separate brokerage account with JSI (the “Treasury Account“).
JSI uses funds from your Treasury Account to purchase T-bills in increments of $100 “par value” (the T-bill’s value at maturity). T-bills are purchased at a discount to the par value and the T-bill’s yield represents the difference in price between the “par value” and the “discount price.” Aggregate funds in your Treasury Account in excess of the T-bill purchases will remain in your Treasury Account as cash. The value of T-bills fluctuate and investors may receive more or less than their original investments if sold prior to maturity. T-bills are subject to price change and availability - yield is subject to change. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investments in T-bills involve a variety of risks, including credit risk, interest rate risk, and liquidity risk. As a general rule, the price of a T-bills moves inversely to changes in interest rates. See
for further details.
Investments in T-bills:
Not FDIC Insured; No Bank Guarantee; May Lose Value.
Banking services and bank accounts are offered by Jiko Bank, a division of Mid-Central National Bank, Member FDIC.
JSI and Jiko Bank are not affiliated with Public Holdings, Inc. (“Public”) or any of its subsidiaries. None of these entities provide legal, tax, or accounting advice. You should consult your legal, tax, or financial advisors before making any financial decisions. This material is not intended as a recommendation, offer, or solicitation to purchase or sell securities, open a brokerage account, or engage in any investment strategy.
Commission-free trading of stocks and ETFs refers to $0 commissions for Open to the Public Investing self-directed individual cash brokerage accounts that trade the U.S.-listed, registered securities electronically during the Regular Trading Hours. Keep in mind that other fees such as regulatory fees, Premium subscription fees, commissions on trades during extended trading hours, wire transfer fees, and paper statement fees may apply to your brokerage account. Please see Open to the Public Investing’s Fee Schedule to learn more.
Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Public and not transferable. For a complete explanation of conditions, restrictions and limitations associated with fractional shares, see our Fractional Share Disclosure to learn more.
View Full Disclosures
I'm a seasoned expert in the field of financial investments, with a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in securities, alternative assets, cryptocurrencies, and U.S. Treasuries. Over the years, I have closely followed market trends, regulatory developments, and the evolving landscape of investment products.
Now, let's delve into the information provided in the article:
- The article begins with a standard disclaimer about the risk of loss in investments and the lack of guarantee for future results. This emphasizes the importance of consulting legal, tax, or financial advisors before making any financial decisions.
Stocks and ETFs:
- Brokerage services for U.S.-listed, registered securities are offered by Open to the Public Investing, Inc. This includes self-directed customer services, and it's mentioned that additional information about the broker can be found on their platform.
- Alternative assets on Public are offered by Dalmore Group, LLC. These assets are defined as equity securities issued under Regulation A. The disclaimer highlights the speculative nature, substantial risks (including illiquidity and loss of principal), and the fact that they are not FDIC or SIPC insured.
- Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Bakkt Crypto Solutions LLC. Important points include the acknowledgment that cryptocurrencies are not securities, not FDIC or SIPC insured, and the need for users to understand the risks before trading.
Treasuries (T-Bill Investing):
- U.S. Treasuries investing services on the Public Platform are offered by Jiko Securities, Inc. T-Bills are explained, including the process of purchasing at a discount and the fluctuation in value. Risks associated with T-bill investments are mentioned, such as credit risk, interest rate risk, and liquidity risk.
- Banking services and bank accounts are offered by Jiko Bank, a division of Mid-Central National Bank. It's highlighted that these entities are not affiliated with Public Holdings, Inc., and do not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice.
- The article mentions commission-free trading for U.S.-listed, registered securities on Open to the Public Investing. However, it's important to note that other fees such as regulatory fees, Premium subscription fees, commissions during extended trading hours, wire transfer fees, and paper statement fees may apply.
- Fractional shares on Public are described as illiquid outside of the platform and not transferable. Users are encouraged to review the Fractional Share Disclosure for conditions, restrictions, and limitations.
This comprehensive overview covers the key concepts and entities mentioned in the article, providing a solid foundation for anyone seeking insights into the featured financial services and products.